Model Description: Replacement batteries for the Dell 1000W (K788N) UPS
Compatibility: Dell 1000W (K788N) UPS
Condition: Brand new stock
Includes: 3 new batteries, a complete set for the 1000W (K788N) UPS
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available.
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd.
The Dell 1000W (K788N) battery set consists of of high quality UPS Rated batteries that are designed to provide excellent performance and long life in mission critical power backup devices. These batteries meet or exceed the manufacturer's original specifications.
Please install the batteries into the 1000W (K788N) using the original wiring harness, cables and connectors. Our batteries arrive fully charged, be careful not to short the batteries when installing. There is no need to charge the batteries prior to installation.
You may need to reset the settings in your UPS to acknowledge the new batteries and to reset the replace battery error. To reset the battery status in the UPS, follow these instructions:
1. Press the button for one second to go to the main menu selection and scroll down to the Control menu using the button.
2. Press the center button to enter the Control menu.
3. Use the button to scroll to the “Reset Error State” option
4. Press the center button
5. You will come to a menu that says: Reset Alarms: no ---- use the arrow key to select yes.
6. Press the center button to reset – the unit will go through a series of bells and alarms and visual resets then it will be all set
Our batteries are new and always fresh stock. The 1000W (K788N) battery set is covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
The replacement battery kit for the Dell 1000W (K788N) consists of (3) High Rate 12V 9Ah batteries.