Model Description: CyberPower PR3000LCD Replacement Batteries
Compatibility: CyberPower PR3000LCD
Condition: Brand new fresh stock
Includes: Four new batteries, a set for the CyberPower PR3000LCD UPS
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd.
The CyberPower PR3000LCD replacement batteries are made of high quality batteries designed specifically for use in untinterruptible power supplies. These batteries meet and exceed original manufacturer's secifications.
Please install the batteries in to the PR3000LCD UPS using the original wiring harness, cables and connectors. Our batteries arrive fully charged, once the batteries are installed the UPS is ready for use. There is no need to charge up the batteries, these are fresh new batteries and arrive fully charged.
Our batteries are new and always fresh stock. The CyberPower PR3000LCD new batteries are covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
The CyberPower PR3000LCD battery pack consists of (4) High Quality 12V 18Ah batteries.
CyberPower PR3000LCD BATTERY REPLACEMENT PROCEDURE:
1. Turn off and unplug all connected equipment.
2. Turn the UPS off and unplug it from the AC power source.
3. Remove the front panel of the PR3000LCD UPS.
4. Remove two screws from the battery compartment cover and slide the cover completely off of the unit.
5. Pull out the battery pack on the outside from the compartment. Disconnect the battery connector from the batteries.
6. Before removing the battery pack on the inside, unlock the cable tie and pull out the battery wires. Disconnect the battery connector from the batteries. Pull out the battery pack on the inside from the compartment.
7. Install the replacement battery pack on the inside by connecting the wire bundle connector (composed of one red wire and one black wire)
to the connector from the battery pack. Lock the battery wires back with the cable tie.
8. Install the replacement batteries on the outside by connecting the wire bundle connector (composed of one red wire and one black wire) to
the connector from the battery pack. Put the battery pack on the outside back into the compartment.
9. Re-install the battery compartment cover and tighten the retaining screws.
10. Put the front panel back on the UPS.
11. Connect to AC power and charge the new batteries for up to 16 hours to insure a full charge.
Please Note: The battery pack on the outside has a fuse, while the battery pack on the inside does not.