Model Description: CyberPower PR2200LCD Replacement Battery Set
Compatibility: CyberPower PR2200LCD (2200VA / 1980W Pure Sine Wave UPS)
Condition: Fresh New Stock
Includes: Four new batteries, a complete set for the CyberPower PR2200LCD UPS
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd.
The CyberPower PR2200LCD batteries are premium quality batteries that are designed to work with heavy duty industrial battery backup devices. These batteries meet and exceed original manufacturer's specifications.
Please install the batteries in to the PR2200LCD UPS using the original wiring harness, cables and connectors. Our batteries arrive fully charged, be careful not to short the batteries when installing.
Our batteries are new and always fresh stock. The CyberPower PR2200LCD batteries are covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
The CyberPower PR2200LCD battery pack consists of (4) High Quality 12V 18Ah batteries.
Instructions on how to replace the batteries in the PR2200LCD UPS:
1. Turn off and unplug all connected equipment.
2. Turn the UPS off and unplug it from the AC power source.
3. Remove the front panel of the UPS.
4. Remove two screws from the battery compartment cover and slide the cover completely off of the unit.
5. Pull out the battery pack on the outside from the compartment. Disconnect the battery connector from the batteries.
6. Before removing the battery pack on the inside, unlock the cable tie and pull out the battery wires. Disconnect the battery connector from
the batteries. Pull out the battery pack on the inside from the compartment.
7. Install the replacement battery pack on the inside by connecting the wire bundle connector (composed of one red wire and one black wire)
to the connector from the battery pack. Lock the battery wires back with the cable tie.
8. Install the replacement batteries on the outside by connecting the wire bundle connector (composed of one red wire and one black wire) to
the connector from the battery pack. Put the battery pack on the outside back into the compartment.
9. Re-install the battery compartment cover and tighten the retaining screws.
10. Put the front panel back on the UPS.
11. Connect to AC power and turn on the UPS.
Please Note: The battery pack on the outside has a fuse, while the battery pack on the inside has not.