Model Description: CyberPower PR1000LCD Replacement Batteries
Compatibility: CyberPower PR1000LCD 1000VA / 700W UPS
Condition: Brand new fresh stock
Includes: Two new batteries, a full set for the CyberPower PR1000LCD UPS
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd.
The CyberPower PR1000LCD battery set is made of high quality batteries that are developed specifically for use in power backup systems. These industrial grade batteries meet and exceed the manufacturer's specifications.
Please install the batteries in to the PR1000LCD UPS using the original wiring harness, cables and connectors. Our batteries arrive fully charged, be careful not to short the batteries when installing.
Our batteries are new and always fresh stock. The battery set for the CyberPower PR1000LCD is covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
The CyberPower PR1000LCD battery pack consists of (2) High Quality 12V 12Ah batteries.
How to replace the batteries in the CyberPower PR1000LCD UPS:
1. Turn off and unplug all connected equipment.
2. Turn the UPS off and unplug it from the AC power source.
3. Remove the front panel of the UPS.
4. Remove two screws from the battery compartment cover and slide the cover completely off of the unit.
5. Remove the batteries from the compartment.
6. Disconnect the battery wires from the batteries.
7. Install the replacement batteries by connecting the wire bundle (composed of one red wire and one black wire) to the connector from the
8. Put the batteries back into the compartment.
9. Re-install the battery compartment cover and tighten the retaining screws.
10. Put the front panel back on the UPS.
11. Connect to AC power and charge the new batteries for up to 16 hours to insure a full charge