Model Description: New replacement battery for the CyberPower CPS575SL
Compatibility: CyberPower CPS575SL
Condition: Brand new fresh stock
Includes: One new CyberPower CPS575SL battery
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd.
The CyberPower CPS575SL replacement battery is made of high quality batteries designed to provide excellent performance and long life in UPS applications.
Please install the CyberPower CPS575SL battery in the UPS using the original wiring harness, cables and connectors. Our batteries arrive fully charged, be careful not to short the battery when installing.
Our batteries are new and always fresh stock. The CyberPower CPS575SL new battery is covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
The CyberPower CPS575SL battery pack consists of (1) High Quality 12V 7.2Ah battery.
How to replace the battery in the CyberPower CPS575SL:
1. Set the power button to "off" on the unit. When the unit is off and unplugged the LED’s will not be lit and the unit will not beep.
2. Unplug the unit from the wall.
3. Remove the 6 phillips screws from the bottom of the unit. *note: These screws are located in the recessed holes in the bottom of the unit.
4. Place the unit top side up with the lettering facing away from you. Lift the lid up and away.
5. Lift the power cord out of the power cord retainer. Remove the red power button from the unit and set it aside.
6. Remove the red positive lead.
7. Lift the battery up and remove the black negative lead.
8. Replace the old battery with the new battery.
9. Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
10. After the assembly is complete insert the red power button back into the button hole.