Model Description: CyberPower CP550HG Replacement Battery
Compatibility: CyberPower CP550HG
Condition: New Fresh Stock
Includes: One new battery for the CyberPower CP550HG Battery Backup
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd.
The CyberPower CP550HG replacement battery is a high quality battery that is developed to provide excellent performance and long life in uninterruptible power supply applications. This battery meets and exceeds the manufacturer's specifications. This battery arrives fully charged and ready for use.
Our battery is new and always fresh stock. The CyberPower CP550HG battery is covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
The CyberPower CP550HG battery pack consists of (1) High Quality 12V 6Ah battery.
How to replace the batteries in the CyberPower CP550HG:
1. Turn off and unplug all connected equipment.
2. Unplug it from the AC power source.
3. Turn the UPS upside down.
4. Remove the 1 retaining screw.
5. Slide the battery compartment cover completely off of the unit.
6. Remove the battery from the compartment.
7. Disconnect the battery wires from the battery.
8. Install the replacement battery by connecting the red wire and black wire to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminal of the battery.
9. Put the battery back into the compartment.
10. Slide back the battery compartment cover and tighten the retaining screw.