Model Description: CyberPower CP425HG Battery Replacement
Compatibility: CyberPower CP425HG (425VA / 255W Simulated Sine Wave UPS)
Condition: New Fresh Stock
Includes: One new battery for the CyberPower CP425HG Battery Backup
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd.
The CyberPower CP425HG replacement battery consists of a premium quality battery that is designed to provide excellent performance and long life in CyberPower Battery Backups. This battery meets and exceeds the manufacturer's specifications.
Our batteries are new and always fresh stock. Our battery arrives fully charged and ready to be installed. There is no need to charge the battery overnight before using. Our battery is ready to be used right out of the box.
The CyberPower CP425HG battery is covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
The CyberPower CP425HG battery consists of (1) High Quality 12V 3.5Ah battery.
How to Replace the Battery in the CyberPower CP425HG UPS:
1. Turn off and unplug all connected equipment.
2. Unplug it from the AC power source.
3. Turn the UPS upside down.
4. Remove the 1 retaining screw.
5. Slide the battery compartment cover completely off of the unit.
6. Remove the battery from the compartment.
7. Disconnect the battery wires from the battery.
8. Install the replacement battery by connecting the red wire and black wire to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminal of the battery.
9. Put the battery back into the compartment.
10. Slide back the battery compartment cover and tighten the retaining screw.