Model Description: Replacement battery for the APC Smart-UPS RT 7500VA 220V (SURT7500XLTW)
Compatibility: SURT7500XLTW (To confirm the Part Number, look at the back on the white sticker)
Condition: Brand new, fresh stock
Includes: SURT7500XLTW Battery (complete, four battery modules, plug and play installation)
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd
The APC Smart UPS RT 7500VA SURT7500XLTW battery set is a high quality UPS Rated battery that is designed to provide excellent performance and long life in UPS devices. These batteries meet and exceed original manufacturer's specifications.
Our batteries are new and always fresh stock. The SURT7500XLTW battery (four battery modules) is covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
The SURT7500XLTW battery set is complete, no assembly is required. The battery set is hot swappable, there is no need to shut down the UPS to perform the battery change.
SURT7500XLTW Battery Installation Instructions:
This UPS has easy to replace, hot-swappable battery modules. Replacement is a safe procedure, isolated from electrical hazards. You may leave the UPS and connected equipment on during the battery replacement procedure..
1. Remove the front face plates, set them aside somewhere they won't be stepped on or damaged.
2. Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the two screws on each battery bay door (set them aside)
3. Pull the battery door down and open it
4. Disconnect the brown connectors coming from the battery modules connecting to the UPS
5. Slide out the old battery packs, use both hands, to support the battery trays, they are heavy.
6. Slide the new battery modules in to the battery bay
7. Connect the brown connectors from the battery modules to the UPS
Please Note: Small sparks at the battery connectors are normal during connection.
8. Replace the battery doors, replace the two screws
9. Replace the front covers
If you have any questions or need technical support please get in touch with us.