Model Description: APC Smart-UPS RT 5000VA 208V (SURTD5000XLT) Replacement battery
Compatibility: SURTD5000XLT (To confirm the Part Number, look at the back on the white sticker)
Condition: Brand new stock
Includes: SURTD5000XLT Battery (complete, two battery modules, plug and play installation)
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd
The APC Smart-UPS RT 5000 SURTD5000XLT 208V battery pack is a high quality UPS Rated battery that is designed to provide excellent performance and long life in UPS devices. This battery meets and exceeds original manufacturer's specifications.
Our batteries are new and always fresh stock. The SURTD5000XLT battery (two battery modules) is covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
The SURTD5000XLT battery pack is complete, no assembly is required. The battery pack is hot swappable, there is no need to shut down the UPS to perform the battery change.
SURTD5000XLT Battery Installation Instructions:
This UPS has easy to replace, hot-swappable battery modules. Replacement is a safe procedure, isolated from electrical hazards. You may leave the UPS and connected equipment on during the battery replacement procedure..
1. Remove the front face plate, set it aside somewhere it won't be stepped on or damaged.
2. Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the two screws on the battery bay door (set them aside)
3. Pull the battery door down and open it
4. Disconnect the brown connectors coming from the battery modules connecting to the UPS
5. Slide out the old battery packs, use both hands, to support the battery trays, they are heavy.
6. Slide the new battery modules in to the battery bay
7. Connect the brown connectors from the battery modules to the UPS
Please Note: Small sparks at the battery connectors are normal during connection.
8. Replace the battery door, slide it up, replace the two screws
9. Replace the front cover
If you have any questions or need technical support please get in touch with us.