|Features of the TLV1226F1 Battery with F1 Terminals on Opposite
| • Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance
or water adding.
• Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
• UL-recognized component.
• Can be mounted in any orientation.
• Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
• Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
• Maintenance-free operation.
• Low self discharge.
|Common Use & Applications:|
| • UPS Standby Power Applications
• Data Centers
• Emergency 911 Centers
• Hospitals & Medical Applications
• Military Power Equipment
• Emergency Lighting
• Fire Detection and Alarm Devices
|Discharge Rates in Watts to Various End Voltages at 25°C (77°F)|
|Discharge Rates in Amperes to Various End Voltages at 25ºC (77ºF)|
*(Note) The above characteristics data are average values obtained within three charge/discharge cycles not the mimimum values.